Villa Manzu – Peninsula Papagayo, Costa Rica
The sheer number of obliging staff on-hand at Villa Manzu make it all happen for you. The chefs, bartenders and butlers keep the refreshment flowing at this truly beautiful complex with its eight suites, two pools, amazing spa and numerous little hideaways and hammocks where you can spend your weeks relaxing and recharging in low-humidity gorgeousness. None of your restless fellow travellers need disturb you because the Villa’s excursion specialists can pack them off with kayaks, paddle-boards, snorkels, bicycles, fishing equipment, golf clubs and walking boots to keep energised every day around the Papagayo peninsula. It just seems astonishing to us that it’s all just 40 minutes from Costa Rica’s international airport.
At A Glance…
- Villa Manzu is an exclusive use property set within the Peninsula Papagayo in Costa Rica, a true private sanctuary on a small peninsula of its own. The villa can accommodate up to twenty two guests.
- There are eight suites spread across the 30,000sqf villa – all are oversized, fitted with televisions, a minibar, walk-in closets and full bathroom suites featuring tubs and showers.
- The exceptional team of chefs provides breakfast, lunch and dinner options everyday using organic and local ingredients. If you wish to dine off-site, there are other options including a fine dining Italian restaurant, local seafood restaurant and a steakhouse amongst others closeby.
Why 360 Loves It…
- Villa Manzu comes with a full team of staff including services of a private chef, servers, bartender, butler, driver and even an adventure specialist who can arrange excursions!
- Just a short walking distance from the villa is a secret hidden beach with private access for guests only. There is plenty more to explore and do at Villa Manzu including kayaking on the calm waters of Bahia Culebra. Another great way of exploring the coast and volcanoes of Costa Rica is a helicopter charter – take a 30 minute ride before landing at the base of Rincon de la Vieja volcano.
- As a Virtuoso property, by booking with 360 Private Travel you will be entitled to many great benefits at Villa Manzu including a $500 spa credit.