Villa La Coste, Provence
Villa La Coste is an oasis in an already bucolic location. Every single terrace of its 28 suites has wonderful views of the Luberon valley, the national parkland stretching away into the distance beyond the steps of the Chateau La Coste vineyard. You’ll love time spent in the spa here, with its heated outdoor pool just perfect as the intense heat of summer subsides. The Louison Michelin-starred restaurant means lunch is a proper event every day, although a picnic prepared for you by the Le Salon bar is also a must for al fresco eating at the season’s end. Getting to La Coste is also a cinch – this delightfully secluded hotel has its own helipad, making it a tiny hop from airports in Nice or Marseille; your 360 Private Travel partner can fix it all up for you as a September-October highpoint.
At A Glance…
- Situated halfway between the historic town of Aix en Provence home of Cezanne, and the famous Luberon Nature Park you will find Villa La Coste – an international destination for art, architecture and natural beauty. Villa La Coste features 28 spacious and private Villa Suites boasting a stylish and chic decor.
- The 30 art installations dotted around the land are really impressive.
- Villa La Coste is well located to both Aix en Provence and Marseille Airport making it the perfect place for a long weekend or to include as part of a longer itinerary.
Why 360 Loves It…
- As a Virtuoso property, by booking with your 360 Private Travel Partner you will be entitled to the following benefits: upgrade on arrival, complimentary breakfast for two daily and a lunch or dinner at Le Restaurant.
- We love the Pool Villa Suites, that come with their own private pool – there are one and two bedroom options.
- Villa La Coste is set in the heart of the biodynamic vineyard Chateau La Coste, the vineyard gives guests the possibility of visiting the wine storehouse as well as wine tasting.