Terre Blanche, Provence
At this tranquil getaway, a guided tour of Clos de Callian will reveal the secrets of French perfumes that have beguiled the fortunate few for centuries. You’ll learn how to become a perfumier yourself. In the upcoming spring season you’ll be taught the delicate art of flower picking from the floral abundance that characterises Provence, and understand how their delicate aromas are captured for classic scents. And then you can visit the Château d’Esclans vineyard, source of the world’s most expensive rosé wine. From the historic cellars to the cool of a private chapel, you’re taken to where time stands still as nature does her work. With 115 suites and villas to choose from, all with luxury and seclusion a key aspect, this is time away from the synthetic world that’s certain to relax, recharge and re-focus.
At A Glance..
- Terre Blanche is a peaceful estate in Provence, set in the heart of lush nature just a 35 minute drive from Cannes and 45 minutes from Nice International Airport.
- If you are a keen golfer Terre Blanche is certainly the destination for you, having recently been awarded “France’s Best Golf Hotel” at the World Golf Awards 2019. Enjoy playing on two championship courses – it really is a true golfers’ paradise.
- Terre Blanche is great for families, offering spacious family rooms, an outstanding kids club for 2 to 12 year olds offering a complimentary programme every day and even a kids-only restaurant.
Why 360 Loves It…
- When staying at Terre Blanche, you can enjoy a private guided tour of Chateau d’Esclans, renowned for producing Whispering Angel, the most famous rosé wine on the planet!
- Just a few minutes from Terre Blanche you can visit Le Clos de Callian, an exclusive producer of perfume flowers, and create your own custom fragrance with a professional.
- Terre Blanche is a Virtuoso property, meaning that when you book with your 360 Private Travel Partner you can expect to receive special amenities.