Soneva Fushi, Maldives
Soneva Fushi has broken new ground for the Maldives with The Den, a holiday-within-a-holiday for your little ones. Two amazing pools, one for toddlers to mess about in and the other for bigger kids seeking excellent larks with its fantastic slide. A huge pirate ship for fantasy voyages all day long. Rainy days aren’t frequent, obviously, but when they need a change of pace there are rooms packed with Lego, dressing-up clothes, games and activities, smoothie- and cupcake-making, and for watching movies. There’s also a music room for budding K-poppers and, thankfully, a comfortable chill-out space for flopping out in. Volleyball, swings, see-saws, and a managably small number of other kids as playmates so there’s plenty of everything for everyone. Of course, they’ll want to join you for adventures on boats and exploring the island, but when a degree of separation is wanted on ‘either side’, everyone will feel relieved…
At A Glance..
- Soneva Fushi is the original Soneva property – a barefoot luxury resort in the Maldives, with sustainability at the heart of what they do here.
- The 61 beachfront villas, ranging from one to nine bedrooms are located on the sunset or sunrise side of the island. For snorkelers, then a stay on the sunset side is recommended where you will have access to the house reef and for those after privacy, the sunrise side is for you. Whatever side you stay, you are guaranteed the signature white-sand beaches and crystal clear azure waters.
- Other properties in the Soneva collection include Soneva Kiri in Thailand and Soneva Jani, also in the Maldives.
Why 360 Loves It…
- Soneva Fushi is the perfect resort for families – an adventure playground for children and teenagers alike. The Den gives children the freedom to live their island dream. From a Lego and Duplo room to a Library and Cinema Room there really is something to keep all ages entertained.
- Guests can choose from nine different dining options, enjoying menus using only organic ingredients.
- If you’ve indulged in all that the island has to offer and are looking for something more, Soneva in Aqua may tempt you – a floating villa that combines all the benefits of the resort’s services and amenities, with the freedom and exclusivity associated with a private boat charter.