Myconian Utopia, Mykonos
We suspect you’ll quickly unwind here over a week, maybe two, as the delightful natural colours and materials in this intimate property dial down your stress meter. You’re a stone’s throw from Elia Beach, the island’s longest. But you may not want to leave the lapping confines of the gorgeous infinity pool, except to enjoy a long, cool drink on a hand-carved lounger, or saunter over to the Relais & Chateaux restaurant that serves lovingly twisted Greek lunches and dinners. Your 360 Private Travel Partner can organise a break here as a full getaway holiday or a bonus mid-year break, but beware: going home can’t fail to feel like a gloomy prospect!
At A Glance..
- You will find Myconian Utopia, a sophisticated and intimate property, set into a rock 300 metres above Elila Beach – the longest beach – in Mykonos.
- Every room overlooks the bay and combines the natural beauty of its location with modern opulence.
- Myconian Utopia is part of the Myconian Collection that was founded in 1979, a family-owned group that features nine luxury hotels dotted around the fashionable island of Mykonos.
Why 360 Loves It…
- The infinity pool definitely gives Myconian Utopia the wow factor, a scenic lookout where guests can spend the day beside it relaxing in the sun.
- Myconian Utopia features Pavilion, a Relais & Châteaux restaurant where guests can enjoy traditional Greek dishes that have been reimagined.
- While Myconian Utopia is a big hit with couples and honeymooners, the Grand Majestic Villas are perfect for families or groups, allowing guests to unwind in luxury and privacy.