Jungle Bubbles at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort
For this trip you’ll be off to northern Thailand but at its junction with neighbouring Laos and Myanmar, both of which are visible – like the big grey beasts – from the site. Your regular habitat will be one of the 46 luxury suites but, on certain amazing nights, you’ll occupy this see-through home with its (not see-through) private shower room with a king-size bed and seating area offering an epic, star-filled night-time vista. Dinner will be served in situ, there’s a well-stocked bar, and sleep can wait for tomorrow. Later on, there’s so much more to try, from river trips along the Mekong and unwinding in the on-site jungle spa, to volunteering for conservation projects and learning to cook the local, natural way. Sensory excitement, then, in every single direction.
At A Glance..
- Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp is located in Chiang Rai, northern Thailand overlooking the border with Myanmar and Laos.
- One of the unique things about this resort is that guests can bond with elephants by observing, playing and connecting with these beautiful creatures in their natural environment at the Elephant Camp.
- There are just 61 rooms and suites ensuring an exclusive feel – we highly recommend a stay in the Jungle Bubbles when visiting!
Why 360 Loves It…
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend the night observing Thailand’s majestic elephants in their natural habitat while staying in unique, transparent Jungle Bubbles.
- Located in the jungle, the two Jungle Bubbles sit on raised wooden decks offering you uninterrupted views of the elephants, as well as stargazing at night.
- Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp is a Virtuoso property, meaning that you can get an upgrade at time of booking as well as resort credit.