Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs, Laikipia, Kenya
Elewana’s superb new luxury encampment gets a big ‘like’ from us. In fact, we love it, nestling in the Loisaba Conservancy with epic views from each of the eight, tented suites. On hand is your own ‘Guest Ambassador’ to meet your every whim who will arrange your daily adventures so you have maximum sensory stimulation whatever the hour. There are also dedicated vehicles and guides. It always seems there’s no-one else around but you and your party, and you move through a natural landscape as escapees from the urban world. If you feel like putting something back then you can spend time with the anti-poaching patrols and truly help shore up wild natural Africa.
At A Glance…
- Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs offers guests an exclusive and private experience set within the Loisaba Conservancy, there are just eight generously sized tented rooms that bathe in natural light thanks to the large floor-to-ceiling doors and windows. All of the ‘tents’ offer spectacular views stretching out to Mount Kenya.
- Lodo Springs is the latest property to join the Elewana Collection, there are currently fifteen properties in Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar.
- Due to the immense size of Loisaba it offers you a very exclusive feel safari.
Why 360 Loves It…
- We would recommend combining a couple of the Elewana properties which offer great contrast. Start with a 3 night stay at Lodo Springs followed by a one night sleep out under the stars at Elewana Loisaba Star Beds.
- Each room is assigned it’s own Elewana Guest Ambassador who will cater for your every need!
- Laikipia has the second largest population of elephant in Kenya as well as offering the best viewing of the northern species such as Grevy’s zebra, reticulated giraffe and Jackson’s Hartebeest.