7Pines Resort, Ibiza
It doesn’t matter how old you are, a night on the tiles is an Ibiza tradition, and all the fun you can handle is a stone’s throw away. Away from the partying – or even if you’re simply a bookworm who likes regular dips and cocktails all day – 7Pines is delightfully comfortable, spacious, contemporary and chic.
Spectacular views of the Es Vedra rock dominate the crystal-clear vista from all 186 suites. We love the mouthwatering spread of cuisines on offer – seafood done the Mediterranean, Korean or Arabic way, for instance – and the Pure Seven Spa merits a whole day of being pampered and reinvigorated with herbs and Ibiza salts. Charter a yacht for an unforgettable day out and it begins and ends on the private jetty.
At A Glance…
- Newly opened last summer, 7Pines Resort is an 186 suite resort on the west coast of Ibiza situated with pine forest on one side and the Mediterranean on the other.
- The resort is made up of ‘The Laguna’ a collection of 42 suites and the ‘Ibicenco Village’ amidst the fragrant gardens. There are two Cliff Suites which are the most exclusive accommodation offering two-bedroom suites perfect for families or groups of friends.
- Ibiza is super accessible and once you arrive to Ibiza Airport, it is less than 30 minutes until you reach the resort.
Why 360 Loves It…
- We love the yacht chartering service that 7Pines offer, giving you the chance to explore the Mediterranean sea. We would recommend taking a trip over to the smallest island of the Balearics, Formentera.
- The Pure Seven spa is a haven of wellbeing that is inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle and energy of Ibiza. They offer retreats, wellbeing rituals, facials and massages.
- The Cone Club is the perfect setting for drinks while watching the sunset in a relaxed environment located atop the cliff with views out to the sea and Es Vedra rock.