Iniala Beach House, Thailand
Our 360 Private Travel partners on the ground on Natai Beach reckon Iniala Beach is special enough to utterly reshape your experience of sumptuous villa retreats in Thailand. There are a mere trio of villas all created by 10 famous designers, every one with its own deck, pool and artisan-made ambience that opens out directly on to the palm trees and golden sands bordering the azure sea. The 40 individual works of art on display stimulate a contemplative aura. The Thai cuisine is mouthwatering, the hospitality immaculate and a significant portion of everything you spend here goes to worthwhile local health and disability charities.
At A Glance…
- Iniala Beach House is set on the tranquil Natai Beach, Phuket and consists of three villas, one superb penthouse and two 1 bedroom pool suites. All of the rooms were created by world-class famous designers with the aim to integrate creativity and innovation. Each of the villas at Iniala Beach House has a dedicated Villa Manager, Chef and Spa Therapist for the duration of your stay.
- Dining at Iniala Beach House is a unique experience – executive chef Seumas brings a new approach to gastronomy using influences from his native country Scotland combined with family traditions from his Nordic roots. You can choose to dine in the comfort of your own villa, at the on-site fine dining restaurant or for a more interactive experience, The Chef’s Table.
- Iniala Beach House is a ‘living gallery’ with art, sculptures and ceramics displayed everywhere you look.
Why 360 Loves It…
- We love the welcome children get at Iniala Beach House! The Kids Hotel transports children to a land of adventure and excitement with so much to keep the little ones entertained, from arts and craft sessions to cooking classes. They can even stay over in bedrooms that have been designed as tree houses or caves, all under the watchful eyes of the Iniala childminders.
- The Owner’s Suite wins best view in the Beach House thanks to its beachfront position. The Owner’s Suite boasts a simplistic design with white, green and gold colours that add a bright and airy feel. Leading onto a private terrace, it is the perfect place to chill on the built-in sun loungers on Natai Beach.
- Believing that pampering is just as important as fitness, Iniala allows you to feel totally relaxed without having to leave your villa with each of the villas having their own massage space.