Gladden Private Island, Belize
If you’ve ever dreamed about being truly alone on a desert island with your partner then Gladden is for you. It’s one of the smallest islands on Belize’s barrier reef in the Caribbean and in the middle of a spectacular marine nature reserve.
The island has one super-luxurious villa, just for you two. However, staff are on hand on another island a two-minute boat ride offshore, ready to provide anything you want, from organising snorkelling and scuba-diving to spa treatments. Your personal Gladden chef island-hops over to you to rustle up incredible food whenever you want it. You don’t need to lift a finger on your secluded paradise.
At A Glance…
- ‘The world’s most private island’ set in the Caribbean sea and in the Belize barrier reef, built for just two people – it is the ultimate place for getting away.
- The island’s staff reside on a smaller island behind Gladden Caye – just a two minute boat ride away – ready to answer your call at a moment’s notice.
- To get to Gladden Private Island you will first take a flight from Belize City to Placencia followed by a short speed boat to the island.
Why 360 Loves It…
- When staying at Gladden, you receive all of the features and amenities of staying in a resort, but without everyone else.
- Whale sharks assemble to Gladden Spit, situated just a few miles away, every spring giving you the opportunity to swim with these majestic water creatures.
- All meals are prepared by a rotating group of visiting chefs from renowned restaurants and accompanied by a sommelier-curated wine collection.