COMO Maalifushi, Maldives
A beautiful environment in which to see spectacular whale sharks close-up – just as long as you’re there and ready to go for it!
With an average length of almost 10 metres, the whale shark is one of the most awe-inspiring creatures on earth – and, as the biggest fish anywhere, truly a wonder of the natural world. Imagine being able to swim with these gentle giants – to get up-close and admire their shimmering beauty.
The crystal clarity of the waters of the Maldives is ideal for seeing them. If they’re spotted making their majestic progress, you’ll be off at short notice – usually at dusk – to see them. It will be unforgettable whether you’re drifting alongside them, or even viewing them from the deck.
This is just one of the marine life experiences on offer at the Como Maalifushi resort, a paradise where the food, the super-luxury accommodation and the abundant relaxation opportunities are unparalleled. We love it there, and you will too, whether for a romantic getaway for two or a dazzling family holiday guaranteeing excitement and lasting memories. With one of the most spectacular underwater vistas on the planet, there is plenty to enjoy for everyone from the casual snorkeller to the most highly trained diver. Talk to us about getting you there from December to April so you and your loved ones can relish this amazing experience.
At A Glance…
- The first luxury boutique hotel on the Maldives’ southerly Thaa Atoll – 60 minutes sea plane from Male.
- Stay in either land or over-water suites and villas.
- 3 dining options – Enjoy a range of local, Mediterranean, Indonesian and Thai-influenced dishes at ‘Madi’ or Japanese sashimi and sushi on offer at ‘Tai’. The poolside kitchen ‘Thila’ offers more relaxed dining options including salads, freshly cooked seafood and pizza.
Why 360 Loves It…
- Excellent Kids Club with indoor and outdoor areas. There is also a games room for older children with TVs and a pool table.
- Plenty of land and water based activities including diving, snorkelling and surfing.
- Amazing spa suites – panoramic views across the Indian Ocean whilst enjoying an array of treatments.
- Great for couples and families alike.