Every one of the 100-plus rooms and suites has a sea-facing balcony but the mansions on the private beach are utterly gorgeous, staffed by attentive butlers and complete with their own private plunge pools. The spectacular, chrome oval bar and the wonderful Italian cuisine are focal points; great for unwinding after some of the world’s best local shopping or for meeting friends… who might just arrive by sea at the adjacent marina, and see you in the yacht club. For although the iconic, shimmering Dubai skyline makes a dreamscape backdrop – especially at night – the sleek and secluded Bulgari is on a man-made island in Jumeira Bay well away from the hurly-burly of the city. You’ll stop thinking of Dubai as a stop-off and want to make this a destination, especially as children are positively welcomed and get the same lavish pampering treatment as adults, only scaled to fit!
At A Glance…
- Bulgari Dubai debuted in December 2017 and oozes Italian sleekness and style, staying true to the Bulgari brand.
- It is exclusively situated on Jumeira Bay which is connected by a bridge to central Dubai. The resort offers the solitude of an island escape yet is situated just minutes from the heart of the vibrant city and its attractions. Bulgari Dubai also has its own private beach.
- The Bulgari Yacht Club overlooks a 50-boat harbour boasting a nautical and fresh feeling. Guests can lounge by a second pool and it also features an Italian restaurant specialising in fish.
Why 360 Loves It…
- As a Virtuoso property, by booking with your 360 Private Travel Partner, you will receive complimentary daily breakfast, $100 Food and Beverage credit and be eligible for a room upgrade on check-in.
- We love the Bulgari Villa, a truly elegant and private retreat that has its own private beach, dedicated entrance and a spectacular oval pool offering unobstructed ocean views.
- Hoseki Restaurant offers an intimate Omakase dining experience – a traditional way to enjoy Japanese food meaning “I leave it to you”. The restaurant offers just nine seats and overlooks the Dubai skyline.