…This relaxing Rascal will run, its chefs and housekeeping staff working tirelessly below deck to keep the delicious cuisine coming and the sundown hospitality a delightful end to every activity-filled day. There are only five cabins, all airy, above deck and en-suite. They’re as cosseting as they are digitally-equipped to match the five-star service that Rascal Voyages espouses. You can share with like-minded travellers or hire the whole boat for your party of 10. And when anchor is dropped it’s for amazing pop-up beach restaurants, trekking or exploring deserted beaches and rocky outcrops whose beauty will stay with you forever.
At A Glance..
- Rascal Voyages allows you to explore some of the most beautiful islands and waters on the planet within Indonesia – voyages include Komodo, Raja Ampat and Rote, with Malaysia and Thailand available for guests to explore at the end of this year.
- Rascal is your luxury floating villa, all five cabins are above deck offering unparalleled views of the ocean.
- Voyages are predominantly private, for up to 10 guests, but there are a limited number of exclusive cabin voyages throughout the year also.
Why 360 Loves It…
- The owners of Rascal are huge foodies, and the passion for this is demonstrated in the culinary experiences that guests can enjoy either onboard, or at one of their own pop-up restaurants on a remote beach.
- One of Rascal’s 4 night voyages to the paradise island of Rote, is perfectly complemented with a stay at Nihi Sumba.
- Approximately 30% of guests dive, however there are so many other activities to enjoy while staying on Rascal: yoga, trekking, fishing, wake boarding, water skiing and snorkelling.