There are workshops promoting sustainability; there are audiophile spaces to open up the concert hall in your head; there are recording studios; there are versatile exhibition spaces; however you want to keep those brain cells bouncing – adults or children – then help is at hand. Then there’s the Potato Head beach club next door: seductive spa, superb gym, and a palm-fringed 130sq m pool. Everything is mouth-watering at the Kuam eatery as far as we’re concerned, dishing up traditional Indonesian food. When you book with your 360 Private Travel Partner, there’s even more in store, because an exceptional range of Virtuoso benefits and super-lux touches will put the seal on a holiday that can be as lazy or crazy as you want it.
At A Glance..
- Katamama is a boutique property located in Seminyak, Bali featuring 57 generously sized, unique suites designed to celebrate local culture in a contemporary context.
- On arrival, guests are taken straight to their suite to complete check-in before a welcome drink that is prepared at the in-suite bar station!
- The cultural concierges at Katamama help you to experience the real Bali; private insider tours include touring age-old villages, experiencing magical Balinese rituals or surfing the world-class waves.
Why 360 Loves It…
- As a Virtuoso property, when booking through your 360 Private Travel Partner you can expect special amenities such as upgrades, complimentary round trip airport transfers and daily breakfast.
- We love the Rooftop Suites – a spacious 268 sqm featuring a king size bed, open plan living and dining area and a private rooftop garden overlooking the ocean, perfect for catching the sunset!
- Akademi Bar is the centre of mixology and you can learn how to muddle, stir and shake up your own cocktail guided by one of the resident mixologists.