Coworth Park, Ascot, United Kingdom
The 240-acre Coworth Park estate was once the country seat of department store tycoon Gordon Selfridge, but now the Mansion House and its stables are all converted to delightful rooms and suites with uplifting aspects over the meadows and polo fields. With so much wooded parkland to explore on a three-day break, you’ll work up an appetite for the Michelin-starred cooking from the kitchens overseen by star chef Adam Smith. Around Yuletide, though, the place takes on a magical aura, and Christmas lunch is sure to be amazing. You can indulge and then head straight to the incredible on-site spa to atone! Children will love it too because Coworth’s an annual fixture of Father Chrismas’s busy itinerary, while New Year fizzes with fireworks and champagne.
At A Glance…
- Coworth Park is a gorgeous country house hotel that sits in 240 acres of charming parkland. Coworth Park is part of the Dorchester Collection, 9 unique and iconic hotels including The Dorchester in London and The Beverly Hills Hotel, Los Angeles.
- Coworth Park has a room to suit everyone. The Stables have a fresh, laid-back feel and the Mansion House boasts English elegance. The copper roll-top tubs in every room add the wow factor!
- Coworth Park is truly accessible, it is just a stone’s throw away from London and a 20 minute drive from Heathrow Airport yet once you are here, you feel so far away.
Why 360 Loves It…
- There are three restaurants to satisfy your cravings at Coworth Park. Restaurant Coworth Park has one Michelin star and we would highly recommend the tasting menu where executive chef takes you on a seven-course journey. Enjoy a more informal and relaxed dining experience in The Barn and retreat to The Drawing Room for afternoon tea.
- Coworth Park is such a special place to spend the festive season, whether you go to celebrate Christmas or New Year you will not be disappointed!
- As a Virtuoso property, when booking with your 360 Private Travel Partner you will be entitled to many special benefits including daily breakfast, an £85 Food & Beverage or Spa credit as well as an upgrade on arrival, subject to availability.