Alphonse Island, Seychelles
Each beach villa has four enormous rooms with opulent en-suite bathrooms surrounding the sort of living, dining and entertaining space that would impress the most indulged of Hollywood A-listers. Their decks, with plunge pools, open directly on to your private beach, with a colossal ocean view reserved just for you. You can spend days diving, snorkelling, fly-fishing, discovering the smaller islands that make up these atolls, and getting up-close to rare, out-size amphibians. But we reckon you’ll want to be back at base soon to enjoy your truly palatial stay in paradise.
At A Glance…
- Situated between seven and nine degrees south of the equator, the remote outer islands and atolls of the Seychelles offer miles of unblemished shorelines, lagoons and sea flats rich in fauna and flora and an assorted array of aquatic mammals, reptiles and fish.
- Alphonse Island is a one hour flight from Mahe and is open all year round. Due to the location of Alphonse, it is always summer and the temperature rarely drops below 22 degrees.
- The accommodation at Alphonse has been designed to blend in with the natural environment and built beside the water’s edge offering scenic ocean views.
Why 360 Loves It…
- We love the beach villas at Alphonse Island, each have four double bedrooms with en-suite and expansive living and dining areas. They also come with their own private pool. The Beach Villas are the perfect accommodation for families or groups of friends.
- The central dining and bar areas at Alphonse allow guests to socialise while enjoying the very best of traditional Creole cooking that is inspired by the island’s atmosphere. Produce comes from the island’s farm and freshly caught fish is always on the menu.
- Alphonse Island is a 5-star accredited PADI dive centre with several marine-based excursions, diving and snorkelling on offer.